The Central Electoral Commission of the Republic of Artsakh calls for applications for the position of trainer to conduct specialized training courses on election administration.
Individuals with higher education, those with experience in teaching and electoral system can apply.
The following features will be considered as an advantage:
1) scientific degree
2) Computer skills (Word, Excel)
3) Experience in civic education or teaching experience in the electoral field
4) vocational training or qualification
5) Communication skills to work in groups with multiple participants
6) Independent as well as teamwork skills
7) Sense of responsibility, adaptability and punctuality
8) Availability to travel outside Stepanakert from February 5 to February 29, 2020.
The selected trainers will be required to participate in one-day training on election administration prior to the start of the training.
1) course preparation
2) training in accordance with the CEC agenda and training program
3) making reports on the training courses
The interested persons can submit their resumes in the written form or by e-mail to the Central Electoral Commission until 6:00 pm of January 31.
The selected candidates will be invited for an interview. We will be able to contact only the selected candidates.
For more information, please, contact the Central Electoral Commission of the AR, 2 Knunyantsneri st. the first floor, Stepanakert, e-mail- cec.nk.am@ gmail.com , phone number; (047)94-43-09.
Artsakh Republic Central Electoral Commission