As has already been stated, by the decision of April 7, 2020 of the Central Electoral Commission of the Republic of Artsakh, the National Assembly of the Republic of Artsakh was declared elected by the results of the national elections on March 31, 2020. The parliamentary mandates of the National Assembly were distributed as follows;
1) the electoral list of “Free Motherland-UCA” party alliance – sixteen seats,
2) the electoral list of “United Homeland” – nine seats,
3) the electoral list of “Justice” party of Artsakh – three seats,
4) the electoral list of “Armenian Revolutionary Federation” party- three seats,
5) the electoral list of “The Democratic party of Artsakh” – two seats.
We inform that due to the implementation of Part 1 of Article 28 of the Law of the Artsakh Republic “The National Assembly Regulations”, subject to the provisions of Parts 6 and 8 of Article 120 of the Electoral Code of the Republic of Artsakh, the general nominal list of the elected deputies of the National Assembly of the Artsakh Republic will be made up at the Central Electoral Commission of the Artsakh Republic for providing certificates to the newly elected deputies.
Consequently, we suggest that the only party alliance and 4 parties represented in the newly elected National Assembly submit to the Central Electoral Commission information on possible changes in the registered electoral lists up to May 4 of this year inclusive.
Central Electoral Commission of RA